What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Your one stop resource for everything Hearthstone
- Learn how to construct a killer deck that will blow your competitors out of the water
- Learn how to climb the Hearthstone ladder and become one of the best players
- Learn the different deck types and what you need to know about them
- Learn which cards are the best and which ones you need to pass on
- Learn how to rack up 7+ wins in the arena
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hearthstone Mastery scores 72.03/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://hearthstonemastery.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hearthstonemastery.com you’ll also be taken through to hearthstonemastery.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)